Wednesday, December 29, 2010

not working

This isn't how I want it to work.  I don't want a long running scroll of every entry, in the order in which they are written.  What I want is a homepage, with an image.  I'm thinking I want it to be Jormungadr, in keeping with a theme that will run through these biographies.  On the homepage: a link to a table of contents:
 
(1) towards an introduction
(2) The Scandinanvian 78
(3)  towards a ranking
(4)  addendums & et cetera (bibliography, et cetera)

Each chapter to be accessible through a link.  If you follow it, you can look in on my latest progress, if any.  You can weigh in, if you wish, comment just as you can on a regular blog.  Within a year of this date, I intend to have a draft of the 78 fully written.  If I think it's any good, I will attempt to publish it, after a fashion.  More on that later.     

What I'm describing here is well beyond my technical expertise.  I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment